My YouTube channel is about motivating viewers to be creative.
My videos are generally focused on Music and broken into two formats:
- Videos where I share knowledge on a topic I am well versed in.
- Videos where I actively create, practice and experiment. I show my success and failures while teaching that I have learned.
I am currently partnering with brands I admire to connect them with my viewers.
Stats about my viewers & my channel:
- Total view count has now surpassed 700,000.
- On track to reach the 5000 subscriber milestone in 2019.
- 98% Male viewership.
- 72% of viewers are between the age of 18-44.
- My six most watched videos have an average view duration of 7 minutes.
- 64% of my Youtube Traffic comes from the following 4 countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Viewers love to leave comments and interact. A large percentage of my content is inspired by the topics views ask me to teach.
- Viewers are willing to spend money. They have purchased my Etsy products and they donate to my Patreon account.